I ran into a problem in my computer. I can not save any file to desktop. I can create files on desktop, but for example if I try to save some file from photoshop or illustrator I get errors.
This is a security feature in windows 10. To disable this, do the following.
Turn off Controlled Folder Access:
- Select Start > Settings .
- Choose Update & security > Windows Defender.
- Select Open Windows Defender Security Center.
- Select Virus & threat protection, and then choose Virus & threat protection settings.
- Under Controlled folder access, turn it on or off.