numbers in arabic in word file comes in wrong direction. for example if i type 123 this will come as 321. this is caused by having the old 97-2003 format of word “.doc” to fix this problem save the file in newer format. “.docx”
- Follow Diary of a sysadmin on WordPress.com
- Windows: Export EventLog from command line
- VCRUNTIME140_1.dll not found error when opening Excel
- Outlook 365 – “Need password” but no prompt when clicked – issue
- Excel Remove some letters from a cell and extract some values from the rest.
- Split A Workbook To Separate Excel Files With VBA Code
- Google Sheets – Add a Pop-Up Calendar Date Picker
- HikVision devices Naming Rules
- Bulk add alias in Microsoft 365 Exchange using powershell.
- Bulk Update User information in Microsoft 365 Exchange using powershell.
- EXCEL: How to get number from any position in a string