To create High-DPI Full page screen shots in Google Chrome, We will use Chrome developer tools as follows.
- Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows
- once in the Chrome Developer Tools you can click the Toggle device toolbar button.
- Then you will see pixel ration on the title part of the new window. adjust as needed.
- if you don’t see a pixel ratio adjuster anywhere. click on the the 3 vertical dots on the right to access the menu and select “add device pixel ratio” and select highest value.
- after making changes as you needed go back to the 3 dot menu and select capture full size screenshot.