Sometimes you want to remove all stuff from your desktop. But what to do about recycle bin. Follow these steps to pin recycle bin to the task bar.
- Right click anywhere on your desktop and select New and then shortcut.
- In the location of the item box type in:
- Click Next.
- For the name type in Recycle Bin.
- Then click Finish.
Now your shortcut will be created but it will not have the right icon.
- Right click on the shortcut, select Properties.
- click Change Icon to recycle bin from -folder properties >> customize
You can now pin the newly created shortcut to the task bar.
(Note: this way you can add recycle bin to the task-bar but you wont be able to simply right click and empty recycle bin. This is just a shortcut to the actual Bin)